Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Happy Mommy

Today Emma and I spent the whole morning together.

Michael had a playdate after school, so I didn't need to rush to pick him up.

Emma and I picked out Easter candy and she danced around Panera with a big cream cheese smile and played cute with the senior ladies at Joanne's while I looked for ribbon.

Such a sweetie pie!  I think that Emma might have enjoyed the morning as much as I did.  I'm so lucky!

Reading Update - aka: embarrassing mother moment.......

So, we're having dinner at a friends home and they ask my older kids what books they have read recently.

Allie says - Twilight (okay, so maybe I should have said no to reading it, but other than lots of silly googly weird "I can't live without him stuff" it's relatively tame.)  The couple was completely mortified.  I just hung my head in shame and ate vigorously!

Christian's turn - The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy.  WHAT!!!!?????????!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

4boyzmdmom said...

Hitchhiker's is a funny book--I loved it!