Last Saturday the kids were playing and Emma fell off the bed onto Allie's face, somehow with a knee or an elbow right on her eye. Allie bawled and bawled, even Christian was concerned. Allie was laying on the ground beside the bed, and Emma was just down on her in a flash. How come we never learn that once we lay down, sit down or slouch around anyone smaller than us, they will be on us in a matter of seconds? I have been hurt many, many times by innocently laying on the ground in the presence of a little one. It didn't look too bad until last night...
I kept Michael home from school again today. He's recouping from the latest preschool illness.
He and Emma hanging out...
I pulled out some Colorforms that my Mom bought for the kids a couple of years ago. The back doors were a perfect canvas and they played for a VERY long time while I tried to dig into the laundry. Emma is still going strong with the Colorforms and I can hear her just talking up a storm, making up her own little stories about her Colorform world. So cute and SO QUIET.... Ahh...
Michael in his pj's and Emma in her disco Target pants, which I bought, but loathe.
I hate it when I do that!
I kept Michael home from school again today. He's recouping from the latest preschool illness.
He and Emma hanging out...
I hate it when I do that!
2 comments:
Oww! I hope Allie's eye feels better soon. I didn't know they still make colorforms! I loved those things when I was a kid!
I know - Colorforms!!!
Annette, have you been to Dancing Bear toys in downtown Frederick? I think that's where they came from. But anyway, they have oodles of old fashioned, low key toys.
Post a Comment